Skábmagovat takes place in Inari on 26.-29. of January 2017!
Skábmagovat – Indigenous Peoples’ Film Festival takes place in Inari on 26.-29. of January 2017. Skábmagovat will present Sámi and other indigenous films and TV programs.
Films will be shown in our Northern Lights Theater, which is rich in atmosphere: it is totally made of snow, with the sky as the roof. Films will also be presented in the auditoriums of Siida and the cultural center Sajos.
- 24.1.2016: Spectator Numbers Higher than Last Year – Films Shown at Skábmagovat Evoked a Range of Emotions
- Shors, an Endangered People, Attend the Skábmagovat Festival
- 14.12.2015: Sajos Auditorium goes digital
- 13.10.2015: Skábmagovat heads for Toronto
- 26.1.2015: New Sámi Films a Crowd-Puller: Filled the Venue Twice at Skábmagovat Festival
Check out Skabmagovat on Facebook: